See you all around.

Johnny Silverhand

Hey there guys. Life has come into play here. As much as i love the city i have things i need to take care of IRL for the foreseeable future. With that being said i want to say that i may have a lot of friends, or enemies within the city itself - it's been a good run with everyone who plays here. Gonna miss all the good RP with the entirety of LSPD and EMS. As well as several people i've met throughout my IC life. You all know who you are if you know me. I'd write a list, But that list would eventually become difficult as i'd forget some people. Anyway, long story short is i'm sad to go, but i will be back at some point in the future. I look forward to seeing all the updates at that time and hopefully bumping into old friends. I will hereby be resigning from EMS as well as LSPD as i will not have time for either, perhaps in the future things will be a bit better. :) Love you all, take care. I might stop by from time to time to see how the city is doin! 

The people i will mention though

Daniel Bos, Amy Bos, Liam Hall, Richie aka moustache man. Dash (You are my best friend IC. So is the next person.) Bryan Rodgers,Angel Deville, Manny, Carlita, Korny, Brittany Reinhart, Luna Dawson, Jesse grim, Joe Grimm, Skelly, Serena, Summer, And ofcourse, the boss himself; Tiller. We haven't had many run ins with each other, but you are chief for a damn reason. Man knows his stuff. (There are a lot of other people. I just was not "as" close to them all.)

Now, as a message to every single one of you above, You guys have helped me to overcome a lot of things ive had trouble with; Such as Social Awkwardness. You were all there for me in some times the best, or worst ways. (Bryan, you always encourage me to do gang shit. not cool.) (Richie...Don't ever kidnap me again.) Liam, same applies. Summer, You were a great friend from the beginning and super easy to get along with. I'm going to miss everyone on this list including you. Dash, I remember so much about when when you became a cop. Now look at you Lol. You're a damn good addition in my opinion. Manny AND Carlita, single handedly gave me the BEST RP i've ever had in the city. (Even though it was different characters.) Too everyone else, thanks for looking out and being a good friend. And Tiller, Next time you pull over the Doc, remember he is the 2x. Much love everybody. See you sooner, hopefully than later. When i come back i will likely re-apply for all positions i will be losing from this. But that will probably be months from now. I expect i will have to learn a lot of new things. Regardless, i have every intention on coming back. :) See you all!

Edited by Jeffrey Will
  • Like 8
  • Sad 6