Undercover Cops

I don't think this is a good thing...Most of the cops do illegal things then not on duty. Like selling tea leaves, joints and going with other people to do illegal things..So how do we know if they are on-duty and if they are going to show favoritism to their friends..If they have undercover cops make it so even off duty they can't do any illegal (excluding traffic things )...If caught doing so they get kick off the force..My point is you see a CIV making, selling drugs and next time you see him,thinking he selling or making drugs but now he's undercover and busts you...

Edited by Tom Kamperman
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Tom Kamperman said:

I don't think this is a good thing...Most of the cops do illegal things then not on duty. Like selling tea leaves, joints and going with other people to do illegal things..So how do we know if they are on-duty and if they are going to show favoritism to their friends..If they have undercover cops make it so even off duty they can't do any illegal (excluding traffic things )...If caught doing so they get kick off the force..My point is you see a CIV making, selling drugs and next time you see him,thinking he selling or making drugs but now he's undercover and busts you...

The point is, you don't know. That's the point of UC

Edited by vDrop
  • Like 1

@speed what I think he means is that some cops will be using the same charecter as their cop character. This cop character is also their criminal character who does illegal stuff of duty. His point is how is he meant to know if he is on or off duty.

On the topic of favorutism. Officers should only be rewarding reductions for RP and not because they are dealing with their friends. This is something the senior staff team are trying to comb out of the department. It's going to happen but it shouldn't happen as soon as an officer clocks on they are a neutral party and should not be offering reductions based on the rapport they have with a friend. If you feel you have been wrongfully processed or feel an officer has show favouristism to which you believe to be a friend please follow the appropriate measure by submitting an IA Report to allow it to be investigated. 

Hope this has helped

Edited by ImVexal