Store Ownership

Coach

So a few days ago I opened up a liquor store at Strawberry Ave as a front for laundering money on one of my characters. Immediately after laundering the money the police came and they were looking for the owner of the business i am in. The only problem with this was that the character I was on doesn't know the owner of my main character's business so it kind of fucked with the RP when I got caught. Is it possible to change it so the person who opened the store is the one that gets charged with the money laundering?

25 minutes ago, Gianni Vermicelli said:

Is it possible to change it so the person who opened the store is the one that gets charged with the money laundering?

I would advise you to review your SOP. This is already how it works.

The problem is that your RP made no sense from the beginning. If your character doesn't know the owner of the business, why would they be using their business to open a shop?

Yea i guess thats a good point. But at the same time I can't get a different business on a different character so I really don't have a choice if I want to open a store on my secondary character. I have no choice but to know the owner of the business which seems kind of forced IMO. I understand what you're saying though.