Arresting/Detaining Locals

r3v0Lt55

Just a thought here but I feel there is a big opportunity for player to player scenarios with civilians, EMS, and PD when it comes to interactions where PD could arrest locals. For instance today I was on duty as Asst. Fire Chief Jerome today, and I was at a stop light when all of a sudden a local firetruck came flying by me no lights or sirens on the side walk crushing light poles. As the Asst. Chief I asked on discord if there were any firetrucks heading to an active call got no response. I put on my lights and sirens to follow this firetruck to the scene it was heading to and over the course of 5 mins or so it smashed into 5 cars and hit multiple lights. I tried contacting PD but none were available at the time. If PD had been around it would have been a really good chance for me to be able to have an interaction with this while they detain the guy driving the firetruck. If PD had the ability to detain locals there could just be more opportunity for interactions with them where other players are around. I've also had a scenario on PD where local was running his vehicle into a building talked to the local and come to find out he had been drinking and would not comply with verbal commands. Couldn't allow him to leave the scene so smashed out his window and tased him. After tasing him he went down and I got EMS on scene to do help the man out with any medical needs he had. EMS did their job but without the ability to detain the local he just walked off into the sunset and it was a little immersion breaking for both me and the EMS. Dont know the logistics behind adding something just looking for ways to add more player interactions and this seems like a good way.

• Like 6

Totally agree with this. Had a similar situation a while ago in which we had a local "felony evade" from us while on police duty. Was an awesome RP experience but at the end it kind of died due to him just getting tazed and then running away. +1 from me. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Juan McMillan said:

Totally agree with this. Had a similar situation a while ago in which we had a local "felony evade" from us while on police duty. Was an awesome RP experience but at the end it kind of died due to him just getting tazed and then running away. +1 from me. 

:P

• Like 1

I try to RP when it feels appropriate with locals, but tbh it's not that entertaining to me to try and interact with an NPC that does not respond back in any way. I feel like I'm talking to myself and makes me feel weird ?

If there was some kind of interaction with NPC's that caused more interaction with actual people then I'm all for that. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...