New /tweet idea.

So, I made a quick little picture of what I think the server could have for a new /tweet. I have seen it in other servers and I think it is pretty cool to be fair.

RUN DOWN

Basically this notification pops up in the bottom right for around 10-15 seconds and then it slowly fades away. You will then have a custom app on your mobile phone listed as twitter which will have all the previous tweets and will allow you to scroll through if you missed a tweet you wanted to read. Let me know what you think?

Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/15ri6FF

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Larry Lovestein said:

+1 Would like to be able to see tweets that have gone past as well as clear up clutter great idea!

You already can..? Page up in the chat, you can see the recent messages.

It seems to me like this would just add more clutter. That tab seems pretty invasive.

15 hours ago, speed said:

It seems to me like this would just add more clutter. That tab seems pretty invasive.

It definitely could be made a little bit less of a clutter, but I would rather see it be something different to what we have as personally I don't like the chat in the top left.

Edited by George Cahill
  • Like 1