Police activity

Warthog

does too much police activity at a certain area take away from the RP of that particular activity? All this evening I've come across police just parked and watching over a certain area that would usually be for illegal activity. To me, and I would think others, that takes away from RP by basically making that activity pointless. Just asking if this is an allowable tactic as far as server rules go?

Also, keep in mind when they catch someone one more than one say in an illegal area that's were their RP starts and could take time to listen to all stories and get them out of there it wouldn't be fair to just bust them cuff them pack them up and deal with them at the station just so you can have your fun. Officers know and try to wrap things up in an illegal area as quickly as they can cause they know others may want to get in there but they are not gonna cut someones RP off which is why they are there.

• Like 1