Stealing local cars and it alerts the cops

Merr Khan

I would like to see the chance of stealing a local car, and it alerting the cops. Maybe if it has an alarm or what not.

Im not sure if there is a reason why it is not already part of the game. 

This alert would benefit the RP that so many people enjoy, such as chop shop, or other events that Involve stealing cars. Added risk = more reward. 

It adds an alert for police to investigate, and adds to the adrenaline rush the criminal gets getting away with it.

• Like 5

While i would like this to happen, I'm also split on this because it could hinder RP. I steal cars all the time as Rufus knowing that if i get pulled over it will lead to more RP with the cops. Not everyone steals cars for that reason though. Vehicles like taco trucks, dump trucks, cement trucks, etc are all used for RP that isn't necessarily criminal, its just that stealing one is literally the only way to get one. If i steal a taco truck its because i want to RP im selling tacos, not because i want to steal a car and break the law. Until these vehicles are available through other means i don't think this should be a feature. I may be getting a bit off topic here but i think this would be a better feature if there was a rental shop for large vehicles like these somewhere. You could pay a few thousand and have that vehicle for the storm, with no storage space obviously.

2 hours ago, Gianni Vermicelli said:

If i steal a taco truck its because i want to RP im selling tacos, not because i want to steal a car and break the law

Yeah, and most cops get that and most won't even bother you unless you are like blocking traffic. Certain ones that deal with RP like I said most cops will just let you do it they know which are for RP and what arent. 

6 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

Yeah, and most cops get that and most won't even bother you unless you are like blocking traffic. Certain ones that deal with RP like I said most cops will just let you do it they know which are for RP and what arent. 

Some do, but unfortunately not everyone on PD follows the same guidelines as far as RP goes.