GB200

r3v0Lt55

I've owned this car for a long time and honestly my favorite car in the way that it feels while driving it. That being said this car is OP and we have entered the GB200 "meta". The car has amazing handling and amazing acceleration and good top speed and is the best in city driving vehicle even being able to compete with sport bikes in this area.  It's top end needs to be more in line with the Raiden 116 or so instead of 145 to make it a more balanced car. Tuning the handling or acceleration to much would lose the overall vibe of the car and I don't want to see that but something needs to happen. I can't watch cops streams without seeing these cars steadily running from cops and getting away from cops in the first few corners. Please take a look :)

https://gyazo.com/eb3c9e616e6497c942535f05a70cb0f0

Edited by r3v0Lt55
  • Like 2

The GB200 is a rally car, its supposed to have insane handling and good acceleration due to it being made for offroad, as for the top speed, i expected it to be faster, it tops out at 135mph on a flat straight, in my opinion the car needs no tuning. 

If you wanna check out a car that needs a retune look at the karuma, that thing seems to be all over the place, i used to drive a bestia and the karuma would destroy me in races. 

• Like 1

Why nerf it now ?,  A car that has been in the city for what months now ?, This car at the end of the day is a poor mans FLASH GT only cheaper like 650,000 not 995,000 I say just increase the price to be on par with the FLASH GT something 800.000 or 850.000 lets not neft  "the meta" just because cops can't "keep up with it" + [ Go over any bumpy terrain and your kinda dead with the current car damage system]

5 hours ago, AliceInCheesecakeLand said:

Why nerf it now ?,  A car that has been in the city for what months now ?, This car at the end of the day is a poor mans FLASH GT only cheaper like 650,000 not 995,000 I say just increase the price to be on par with the FLASH GT something 800.000 or 850.000 lets not neft  "the meta" just because cops can't "keep up with it" + [ Go over any bumpy terrain and your kinda dead with the current car damage system]

Simply because it's been left in it's current state for a while doesn't mean it's not an issue. A "meta" forms when people are driving a car not because of the RP value it brings, but how easy it is to evade police with it. Evading police is something that should take skill and planning, not just having a fast car that leaves no chance of being caught. Increasing the price won't change that. Though this sounds like a cops-must-win attitude, think about it like this: getting caught is roleplay. You don't have to win all the time, that's boring. Character development comes from conflict, hardship, and loss. Not from having a "get out of a chase free" card in your pocket.

• Like 4

I don't think it needs a nerf at all. Are we gonna nerf any vehicle civs can out run the police in? Nerf every motorcycle above the carbon and every super car. The max speed of the GB200 is 134...my Kurama outruns it and corners pretty much the same. Only difference is the acceleration, which every supercar and every bike beats. Anytime I am doing anything illegal I am rolling around in my double T. The reason people are liking the GB200 is it is really nice for city driving and races(although I only win about 25% of the races against faster vehicles...depends on the tract)

• Like 1