Police impersonation idea.

4 minutes ago, RockfordIceBenders said:

So I was playing and got to thinks ng, I would love to rp as an individual who is impersonating a cop and pulling people over and demanding they pay tickets in cash on the spot, or kidnapping people for ransom.... Would this be a thing that could happen or is this a straight up not going to happen kind of thing?

If this was the case, we should be allowed to charge you with Impersonating a Police Officer. Plus they got rid of the uniforms for Civ for a reason. Doubt they want people running around trying to be cops when they're not.

Edited by Reuben ~ Reckonity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RockfordIceBenders said:

is there a way I can get like fake cop lights

Nope

Even are unmarked police cars have lights so most likely they wont even pull over for you unless they were to see this

Edited by Thorgs
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

Nope

Even are unmarked police cars have lights so most likely they wont even pull over for you unless they were to see this

Oh ok, well that's cool, just was curious if it was a completely not allowed thing/ bannable offense. Just think of ideas as I go and this one I wanted to make sure on before even attempting.... Don't wanna get banned