This town is on FIRE!!!!!

Kota

Maybe a fire script or some way for fires to break out randomly so the EMS have more to do than just saving people when they get shot. Would make EMS a more interesting job and I am sure would feed some RP scenarios by maybe down the road allowing arsonists (maybe a way to start a fire at a predefined locations similar to the robbery mechanic where a certain amount of ems has to be on duty) which would, in turn, give PD more to do. Just a thought to expand possible RP while improving EMS and PD jobs with a single thing. I mean they're called the Los Santos Fire Department... Let's get them some fires. 

Edited by KotaJon91
added to it again.
  • Like 3

This is something I brought up to serpico a little while back in conjunction with some type of organ donor missions. We are reorganizing all of our roadmap because it has gotten a little messy over time as we dealt with various challenges. Definitely want to add some content for the EMS faction though!

• Like 2

well, i personally didn't join to put out fires, but i understand it is the department i work in. If you add the possibility to create fires like kota suggested, which i agree it could open more RP possibilities, I would suggest that they would only be created by players and not by NPCs or just random events.

(Its nice to have more things to do during low pop times - which only affect a low number of players -, but i dont think we need more stuff going on when the server is full)

Edited by Flori
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Flori said:

i dont think we need more stuff going on when the server is full

I agree on that. Sure some extras might be good later on, but at the moment when the server is full, EMSs tend to be busy enough. It's usually a roller coaster, with times that there is nothing and then suddenly 5 calls. So any NPC events during high call time, will just make the work harder and probably will need more EMS on duty to cope with it.

• Like 1

My mentality on this would be that it would only trigger if there were more than two EMS that way no one gets overwhelmed sorta how robberies work with the two cops online requirement. That was my thinking with "similar to the robbery mechanic".

• Like 2

Would this be like building fires or forest fires.... 

Also maybe we can split the force (discord ch) into EMS and FF. If fires are a thing i think we would want at least 1 on in the truck and uniform. Can still do ems work if no fires. Just IMO would take too long to go change truck/clothes. 

Edited by Richard Power