Sports Car vs Sport Classic Car

20taps

8 hours ago, Thorgs said:

Why ask everyone what they think you should pick the car that best suits your character and what he likes 

b/c my character can't test drive them and see how they look customized, maybe try being helpful to new players. 

9 hours ago, 2Breeze said:

I love classic sports cars, personally own a delorean and a Lamborghini Diablo (I’ll calm them their proper names).

I guess it comes down more to personal preference, what kind of customisation do you want? 

Thanks man, I'm leaning towards classic. I want more exterior customization but wouldn't mind engine tunes too.

You can tune engines on most cars, it’s hit and miss with the amount you can customise body work though, I’ve bought a few cars and sold them because you can’t modify them very much. It’s hit and miss unless you look at a website which tells you how much you can customise each car. 

The sultan RS for example can be modded in every aspect with loads of options for each section. my delorean had about 2 options in each section with 0 interior mods available. So from my experience it can be hit and miss. 

Edited by 2Breeze
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 1:17 AM, Thorgs said:

Why ask everyone what they think you should pick the car that best suits your character and what he likes 

Don't you read reviews and ask opinions on big purchases in real life? I guess you could ask why his character doesn't do this in game, but asking for opinions isn't a bad thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've owned both the Turismo Classic and Elegy Retro in the past, both are very nice cars, about the same top speed. Elegy has better handling because of the AWD, and has more mod options (liveries). Elegy is definitely a more popular car though, Turismo is rarely seen, if you were looking for something different. Also for future mod considerations, sports cars can't get engine or turbo mods, sports classics can.

Edited by Kiloriffic