Bigger, and Smaller Business

Smojo

I feel like most will disagree with me buttttttttttttttt. Would be cool to have different teir business. 500k 2mill 5mill, all of which have their different benefits. The type of places you can own. the amount of places you own. Maybe only people the the 5mill business can drive helicopters and planes. Just to add variety and not just one 2 million business. I dont know alllll the benefits of owning a business, but ive talked to a few business owners, and just about most of them said it wasn't worth owning one, so maybe some variety and different benefits can make becoming a business owner beneficial.

2 hours ago, Smojo said:

I feel like most will disagree with me buttttttttttttttt. Would be cool to have different teir business. 500k 2mill 5mill, all of which have their different benefits. The type of places you can own. the amount of places you own. Maybe only people the the 5mill business can drive helicopters and planes. Just to add variety and not just one 2 million business. I dont know alllll the benefits of owning a business, but ive talked to a few business owners, and just about most of them said it wasn't worth owning one, so maybe some variety and different benefits can make becoming a business owner beneficial.

It's basically the cost of a business license so 500k or 5mil its the same to a degree. I have to say out of all your Post you come off like I Want it NOW do this, do that, sure you have suggestions but Devs can only work so fast on the content they have real Jobs too so it takes time to make things happen you make it sound like it so easy to do it all, I even think in one post they linked you on how to develop LUA I mean have at it maybe you can off some good stuff for them. Its not set up so just everyone can go out an own a business hence why its 2 mil and it cost money to get a business running it also take time to manage it and its not for everyone, not all in-game characters would run a business. 

• Like 1

I just like suggesting things is all. If i think of it and i think its a good idea then id suggest it. Haven't really thought about how hard or long it would take to code. Just think about ...hey this would be neat to have. Currently all my suggestions have been shut down because it would be too irrelevant to code, or too long/hard to code, but i apologize ill take in consideration of the programmers work schedule and how in dept an suggestion might be coding wise. Ill try to keep my suggestions down to would be nice to have and wouldn't be to long or hard to code. :D 

• speed locked this topic