Storage Warehouses

Storage Warehouse unit Idea

So I was thinking that it would be a great idea to be able to have access to buy storage unit for all our needs. Like food, kits, drugs, junk. Whatever your needs are. While bringing a bit more immersion to having to go to an actual warehouse to collect/unload your items. While also minimizing the garage traffic and overwhelming car storage process most of has have to use to store stuff. lol

I really think this idea would be great in the city, allot of people specially business owners could very much benefit with this. Currently there is some storage in apartments and business but not allot of people have that kind of funding just for storage. There is also the ones like myself that have both and still need more room because the business storage is not big enough in my opinion. 

Another option would be linking storage units to business owners as well, if anything this gives the ability to have anyone in your business be able to store items into the business warehouse unit without the owner be online for it, or maybe have some access code for your unit that you can share with only certain people or give access to a set number of people. 

If this were to be integrated my thought was to have the units be about 500kgs of space for small and about 800kgs for medium. If multiple sizes are added ofc. Small starting price suggestions anywhere from $300,000k to $600,000k per unit and only one unit per person. Keep in mind this is only sort of a guide line suggestion to what my idea would be, whatever the devs decide on is on them. I am happy all together if any sort of storage to purchase is added. 

I'll love to hear any ideas and thoughts about this from everyone and anyone, please feel free comment and share. xoxox

Below are some images of locations and for inspiration.

9d4ab926b612849850b9320955f5f58a.png

22399779156e50a4cea10755c71bd2b9.jpg7d4ff6bc7f08ab8e23a0b4414b8718d6.jpg

• Like 7