Trucking Jobs

Ive noticed this while doing the trucking jobs and only after i started doing it.

All the jobs are around what seems to be the outer edges of the island and there isnt really anything in towards the middle like in the city and in sandy shores.

If possible the one in sandy shores could very well be the Cement place where the trucking job is, and in the city you could place a trucking job at Maze bank as that could be a possible spot to put one aswell.

This is just a suggestion but it should make getting to the trucking jobs a bit easier and make them a bit more accessible, let me know what you think!

35 minutes ago, RansomNGaming said:

All the jobs are around what seems to be the outer edges of the island and there isnt really anything in towards the middle like in the city

I can only assume that most trucking routes would keep you out of the main city area. But i believe there are a couple city drops off on the outskirt of the city

41 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

I can only assume that most trucking routes would keep you out of the main city area. But i believe there are a couple city drops off on the outskirt of the city

The drop off points aren't really what i was trying to refer to, i was refering to the places where you would go to start the actual jobs. As of now there are 5 i believe, but none of them are like in the middle of the map, they are all along the edges and when you go to do your jobs you most likely end up a good 2-4 miles away from any of those starting points.

Doesn't that only make sense though? To have them on the outskirts. Why have a trucking job in the center of the city on the busiest road i.e. Vespucci BLVD. It's just inconvenient and not needed, and the drive from Maze Bank to the piers trucking job is only 1.5 miles ish.

I'm not saying I disagree, I just want an elaboration on why it would make sense?

Edited by George Cahill
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, RansomNGaming said:

i was refering to the places where you would go to start the actual jobs

Again lets just put it into perspective most trucking companies have Hubs where the truck would go for a major city and smaller trucks would pick up/drop off as well as most cities have truck routes that divert them from going thru cities as @George Cahill is referring to as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgs said:

Again lets just put it into perspective most trucking companies have Hubs where the truck would go for a major city and smaller trucks would pick up/drop off as well as most cities have truck routes that divert them from going thru cities as @George Cahill is referring to as well.

If thats the case, what about the idea of not only having the main trucking jobs, but then small trucking jobs that take stuff from drop off points to stores. You take a truck like the Mule and you are instead of going to 1 place, you are given multiple destinations which could be stores and warehouses and the sorts. 

1 hour ago, George Cahill said:

Doesn't that only make sense though? To have them on the outskirts. Why have a trucking job in the center of the city on the busiest road i.e. Vespucci BLVD. It's just inconvenient and not needed, and the drive from Maze Bank to the piers trucking job is only 1.5 miles ish.

I'm not saying I disagree, I just want an elaboration on why it would make sense?

I can understand where that is coming from yeah, if you look to mini paragraph above this quote, would that be something that would make more sense to have happening IN the city? 

3 hours ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

I think he is meaning like a 26 foot box truck. So a truck for in city deliveries to bring from warehouse to different jobs. The pounder would be the truck.

You could always snag one of these and use it to run delivery routes?

48 minutes ago, Nate said:

You could always snag one of these and use it to run delivery routes?

You could, but you are using a big ole truck to do an uber eats jobs. We have the big trucking jobs that take stuff to warehouses, i mean the trucking jobs that take stuff from warehouses to stores. We have all of the chain in there except from warehouses to stores.

1 hour ago, Nate said:

That's why they hire delivery drivers. You are "from the warehouse to the store"

well right now, i see the trucking jobs as more or less like taking items from a manufacturer to a warehouse and i see the delivery job as taking stuff from stores and getting it to customers. What i don't see as of yet is the idea that we should be taking things from the warehouses and bringing them to the stores. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...