Radio station JOB

Zam

SO basically it would be a place you go on the map to host like talk shows and like pod cast  and will be broadcasted to the radio in everyone car that on the correct station i think this would be a great feature honestly to bring more people together

• Like 1

Impossible. GTA radio stations are as-is and untouchable by the devs. Plus, I don't fancy the idea of a station being potentially silent 85% of the time with the other 15% being some idiot micspamming because he thinks he's funny. If you want something like that, pre-organize it and use the voice channels in discord to simulate it.

It's unfeasible. A job like this would 100% have to whitelisted because I can guarantee that there's going to be people on there saying stupid stuff and they will likely say something that would get them banned. I'd be interested in hearing a professional sounding podcast type radio station, but then again, I could just listen to an actual podcast or turn to one of the two talk radio stations.

+1 what Storrent said, the best bet would be to set up in some discord channel where only you had talking perms type of thing. maybe you can open it up for callers sometimes and interview people? Just a couple ideas, but the IN GAME radio station I do not foresee happening.

I think it would be cool just to give it a shot. I know on a previous server it just required addin in a tab. they were also able to add it to apartments via the mp3 players. So I know it can be done. it just has to be shown that it will work. Also with copyright being the biggest issue, just need royalty free music and that is very simple to find. I think people just need to put a plan together and submit it to devs. I know there are some 5M mods out there that will do this, just have to present it

6 minutes ago, bogointeractive said:

I think people just need to put a plan together and submit it to devs. I know there are some 5M mods out there that will do this, just have to present it

Go ahead and get on it then. Maybe they'll name the station after you if they end up doing it. :)

• speed locked this topic