Disabling chat

Johan

This might be already suggested, but is it possible to have ability to disable the chat with like command /chat that disables/enables it. Or is it possible to make like that you can see only tweets and disable other chat messages? Because I don't think it's necessary to see all those exit messages etc. This isn't any high priority stuff but I just thought to bring it up if it's easy to implement or you guys want it to be implemented :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flori said:

the main problem i have with the chat as it is is that when I open my inventory to lets say read a text message or something they overlap and makes it a little hard to read it or go through the options sometimes. Just a minor thing.

Yeah exactly.

I agree that menu overlap with chat is something that I give my vote so it's changed a bit. It makes hard to read the number of inventory items for example when many chat is going on. And on the other hand as a cop, sometimes I need the menu open so new messages that I need to read force me to close it and open it.

Not a big deal, but happy if it gets changed. I think that the only menu that needs the long list is the cop one, and if it gets divided in two categories for example would make it way shorter and maybe easier to use too.