The Victor Carter Story

Victor Carter

*OOC* I am not completely new to RP, but its been a while. I've been focusing on shooter type games on the PC for a long time and most of my RP were totally different genres. But, I'm looking forward to spending time here and getting to know everyone. I hope to really learn more here about the GTA type RP and just have a good time. I spend a lot of time here, I work weird days  and times but hope to make new friends! *end of OOC*

Hello everyone, 

The name is Victor Carter. I've been in the city a little over a week now. A good friend (I'll let him make his own introductions) and I are from the east coast. We had success and were starting to make a name for ourselves when a very costly and destructive war cost us everything. Between the deaths and the weakness in business operations, the feds took the opportunity to start seizing assets and arresting associates and friends of ours. Everyone was going down and organized crime as we knew it was crumbling. That being said, we decided to cut our losses while we were still under the radar and leave the east coast. We bounced around from town to town, making a few dollars along the way, until he got a tip about this city. He scouted out a bit before I got here and informed me of the great people and opportunities here. So, I caught a train on over and the rest is history. We have started up a new family in the city called The Syndicate. A little reminiscint of the good old days on the east coast. We have made some quality family and friends since being here and look forward to the future.

A little extra, I like to dress well; always have even as a child and always will. So, you'll likely spot me in a suit or a least something professional. I like to make money and definitely like spreading the wealth. I was always taught to not mix business with pleasure and to choose friends wisely. I love cars, fixing cars, racing, etc., if I have the time. Spent some time early in my career as a mechanic, so those skills definitely come in handy from time to time. I have a little experience with boats and planes from uh, extracurricular activities. I digress, find me in the city. I would love to meet more people and become a true part of the city for the future!

Victor Carter

Edited by Victor Carter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1