Lawyer System FIX

As I understand it, you accept a call and it will tell you if that call has already been accepted; yet if it has you still get a marker on your map to the location. Today I accepted a call, this call 'accepted already' message did not come through as I've seen it have before; not for me or the other lawyer. This, I believe, is a huge issue. I don't want to fight over who gets the case, I'm here for fun... not tension of whether I will drive to a location for nothing. First come, first serve I get. But my understanding is that people also think that if you get to the case first, no matter who accepted the call first... they can steal it.

I do not want to spend all my time on the server, staying at the police office and waiting while doing nothing. Please fix this. I suggest that whoever accepts the call first gets it so people don't have to drive for nothing. I suggest it will not show up on the person's mini map if it has already been accepted. Please make it fair and not a waste for those of us who believe they will are getting a case. It can cause conflict.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by AshesWhats
  • Like 1

So from what I can gather from this, is that you are having an issue with not seeing a message pop up. Whether this is a you issue or server issue it can be big reported to be fixed. On top of this, is it really that much of an issue if you drive to a pd, see another lawyer there, turn around and leave. It’s not like you had to buy a bunch of things, get a different car put the garage, when you clock in lawyer you should already be dressed, close to a pd such as MRPD.

its how the system works even for pd and ems when they get calls. It’s not a huge issue to be fair

• Like 1

I understand where she is coming from. As pd when we take a call, we are also on a radio so as not to have 20 cops show up to a cat stuck in tree call. 

Since lawyers do not use a radio ch.  You could have many showing up within 5-10 min of the call going out.

This can cause problems. Players get upset that thier time was waisted, that they can't do the job they are signed up for.

With what was started there is no turn based system. It is 1st come, 1st serve. So if I sit at pd all day I will get all the cases. 

What I think is being asked for is a mechanic that...... 

Once the call Is already taken by one player.....

No One Else should be able to accept it again. 

If you are already clocked in and on a case......

You Should Not be Able to Accept Another Call.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Merr Khan said:

I understand where she is coming from. As pd when we take a call, we are also on a radio so as not to have 20 cops show up to a cat stuck in tree call. 

Since lawyers do not use a radio ch.  You could have many showing up within 5-10 min of the call going out.

This can cause problems. Players get upset that thier time was waisted, that they can't do the job they are signed up for.

With what was started there is no turn based system. It is 1st come, 1st serve. So if I sit at pd all day I will get all the cases. 

What I think is being asked for is a mechanic that...... 

Once the call Is already taken by one player.....

No One Else should be able to accept it again. 

If you are already clocked in and on a case......

You Should Not be Able to Accept Another Call.

merr coming trough with thebest answer of the day, we need this. i dont lawyer because we dont have this.