More Things To Do

Okay, I've been playing on this server for a few days now and let me just say that I love it here. ?

Everyone I've met is super friendly and is great at role playing (most of the time), and I really feel like this is the RP server I'm probably going to remain in.

I only have one little grudge, and it's that I feel like there's maybe too little to do in the server.

First of all, I think there should be more things to do with money. Money is practically worthless once you have a pretty expensive car, and my friends and I aren't interested in buying pilots licences to buy planes and such. So my idea is to maybe add player housing and maybe the ability to add mods and paint jobs to weapons.

The fact that there are only pistols in this RP server is also quite weird to me. I think that other weapons should definitely be added in but maybe given a few adjustments to make them less OP and they should most definitely have a high price tag on them (for anyone who isn't a cop). Maybe there should be quests behind managing to get some of the higher tier weapons.

It's also quite disappointing that you can't change rims on vehicles. It IS realistic, so I see no reason as to why you can't change your rim style.

There should also be more activities, maybe parachuting, arm wrestling, maybe even an illegal fight club could be held somewhere in Blaine County.

A lot of these suggestions would really help keep the server a lot more fun than it already is, and I'm sure a lot of others would like to see these suggestions added to the game, as me and my friends have discussed this topic a lot while playing on the server.

• Like 1

Rims were disabled for a good reason it was a thing and I am sure it will be added back later on once the issues FiveM is causing with them are fixed. A developer can correct me if I am wrong but that is the impression I got as to why they were removed. 

Edited by Kota Taylor

9 minutes ago, dirtnapping said:

It's also quite disappointing that you can't change rims on vehicles. It IS realistic, so I see no reason as to why you can't change your rim style.

There should also be more activities, maybe parachuting, arm wrestling, maybe even an illegal fight club could be held somewhere in Blaine County.

Wheels are temporarily disabled due to a onesync related bug. Parachuting already exists. Arm wrestling is really not possible. A fight club can be (and frequently is) done in RP.

I would suggest spending more time learning what’s available on the server and expanding your RP abilities. We have countless players that are still generating fresh RP after years of playing here. If you’re bored after a few days, it probably suggests lack of creativity/knowledge of the server on your end (not intended as an insult)

2 hours ago, speed said:

Wheels are temporarily disabled due to a onesync related bug. Parachuting already exists. Arm wrestling is really not possible. A fight club can be (and frequently is) done in RP.

I would suggest spending more time learning what’s available on the server and expanding your RP abilities. We have countless players that are still generating fresh RP after years of playing here. If you’re bored after a few days, it probably suggests lack of creativity/knowledge of the server on your end (not intended as an insult)

Yeah I guess you're right.

I still have a question though, are you guys going to continue to update the server with more content?

19 minutes ago, George Cahill said:

All the time. Our developers stream new content they are coding before it is released. 

https://www.twitch.tv/serpicotv

https://www.twitch.tv/bl_speed

https://www.twitch.tv/o_zadu

https://badlandsrp.com/forum/9-patch-notes/

Check out the patch notes to get an idea of how frequently we release content.

Also keep in mind that content development is currently slower than usual due to most of our development time going towards bug fixes related to OneSync, but there is still stuff in the pipeline. Something exciting soon ;)

• Like 6

17 hours ago, speed said:

https://badlandsrp.com/forum/9-patch-notes/

Check out the patch notes to get an idea of how frequently we release content.

Also keep in mind that content development is currently slower than usual due to most of our development time going towards bug fixes related to OneSync, but there is still stuff in the pipeline. Something exciting soon ;)

Super excited! Goodluck boys ?