events

napolifrank22

Hi, I think there should be a way to suggest events that can be held. maybe like a suggestion box for specific events  that people would like to see? maybe like government controlled race day? like a tournament or something? Also I would like to see dirty money either not be a thing at all or make it able to be cleaned in another way versus the way it has been for a bit.  Im saying maybe make a spot that cleans it a lot quicker and also make it a bigger risk than a gunfight? like you can get a car taken for comp or its a much bigger ticket?  I cant wait to get back to work in county 3. -Arthur woods, peach gang leader

You can hold certain events in game without much planning, but if you'd like an event scheduled to go on the calendar as you feel as it will take more planning you can DM people on discord who have the event team tag. 

For the dirty money, I don't know. I don't really get involved with dirty money too often so ?‍♂️

Edited by George Cahill

9 hours ago, napolifrank22 said:

Also I would like to see dirty money either not be a thing at all or make it able to be cleaned in another way versus the way it has been for a bit.  Im saying maybe make a spot that cleans it a lot quicker and also make it a bigger risk than a gunfight?

Already a topic on this and it has been adjusted some but dont expect it to go away