Trucking

I would like to see a couple things added for trucking

-More trailer spawn points: A couple of times now I was trying to get a trailer and someone else spawned one in at the same time, made it confusing whose was whose and did a lot of damage to each trailer.

-"destination picker": I've played a lot of Euro Trucking Sim and in that you pick which contract you take, I would usually pick the one for the most money. If a system like this got implemented, then lets say, I pick a contract that will give me $5000, that contract will disappear so I can't do it again for X amount of time, then the contracts would reset. 

I have seen other trucking jobs that instead of one drop off location you have to do several stops to get paid, why not set up a system that has you do several deliveries like 3-5 then you get paid. Or even make it so that you have to clock in at the docks to get your delivery destinations and then you can pick the order in which you do them. this can double up with the delivery job  that we already have making it so you have to deliver to player business along with local ones.