Player Count

So in the orginal post it says that if Badlands 2.0 has a high enough pop it will expand to two servers. But what if we just increased the server one pop? To like 80? Ive been on servers like that that dont have lag so why not do that and if its still capped all the time then expand to two servers. I like having more players because more players goes to more RP or bigger RP events. And on top of that if we up the cap of the server maybe increase how many EMS and police can be on to compensate for the bigger numbers of players

19 minutes ago, UnknownRNGS said:

So in the orginal post it says that if Badlands 2.0 has a high enough pop it will expand to two servers. But what if we just increased the server one pop? To like 80? Ive been on servers like that that dont have lag so why not do that and if its still capped all the time then expand to two servers. I like having more players because more players goes to more RP or bigger RP events. And on top of that if we up the cap of the server maybe increase how many EMS and police can be on to compensate for the bigger numbers of players

as of now we're still having problems with 64 players. I don't see the population rising until all the current problems are fixed.

• Thanks 2