Knockout Punch

Kota

Personally, I think that if someone gets punched it should always knock them out rather than down them. I think if you did it that way it would help with RP would give a way to settle arguments without the need for EMS to run to the rescue to save somebody. You could go out back fight it out and then the loser could get up after the fact. Having a way to settle disputes without pulling guns or needing EMS is something I think is needed. In a perfect world people could just talk it out but with this being an option it would add a bit of RP to some situations. Also, it could finally bring underground fight clubs as another RP situation. The issue with them before was needing EMS to babysit them. If everyone can get up after a fist fight it would make it less annoying for EMS and safer for people who would want to do it. 

So this solves two issues.

Less EMS calls taking that off the shoulders of the hard-working paramedics and EMT's 

And opens up more RP situations. 

Edited by KotaJon91
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, speed said:

Much like real life, the same punch that knocks out one person may kill another.

So what your saying here is like IRL were even in a friendly fight if you kill the other fighter w/out a signed death waiver (like pro-fighters) you can get charged with involuntary man-slaughter. lol

I get what your saying, but to "kill" someone with a punch should be a lot harder, I don't remember the last time I got punched 2-3 times in game and it didn't "kill me". I think it should be the other way around with a (30sec) KO 95% of the time and death (requiring medic) maybe 5%. This would make legal (boxing) and illegal (street fighting & gambling) fighting clubs a hit. Were you can fight a couple rounds pill up in-between, and 1st to get "KO'd" loses. No hand weapons of course unless your doing WWE Smack-down or something. 

Maybe this can bring about a new legal job of being a fighter. Sanctioned matches with refs, medics, and judges to find the LS Badlands World Champ. With scheduled fights, ranks, & weight classes. Would have to elect a boxing commissioner (doesn't have to be a admin) to run the logistics of the matches (can be done off forums with sign up and schedule). But i think this could be something no other server has and would bring a hell of a lot of RP to the equation. Maybe a once a night thing at a set IRL time for 1-2hrs.    

• Like 1

If it’s already on the radar for you guys that it needs looked at later on since lower priority then by all means no more needs to be said.

Side note. @Bob Lee knocks me out in 1 hit every time. Everyone else seems to kill me after many punches. Just a funny fact that one.  

Edited by KotaJon91