Headlights

Kota

It would be cool if we could have the option to leave our headlights on when we step out of the vehicle. Mainly for RP as a cop, it would be cool when you turn on the takedowns at night they stay on during the traffic stop. Can see it being used in other ways as well. 

Adding it to the vehicle menu as a toggle option would be cool. Not just headlights but having the ability to cycle through to the takedowns/high beams. 

• Like 1

I too would like to see this lights stay on function. Sometime on a big EMS scenes ill stay in the cop car just to keep the spot lights on. I would also like to see the window roll down addition to the vehicle menu. As a cop its tough to tell if someone inside a vehicle is a male or female. You have to look through the windshield if they have limo tint. I have made the mistake of saying "good evening Sr." when its a women and vice versa. I would like to add "can you please roll down the window", when i'm stopping someone.

It actually doesn't turn the brights on... If I am not mistaken it reverts to the low beams. 

I mean IRL using takedowns during a traffic stop is a safety measure for officers. Although it might not be practical within GTA mechanics since occupants can still see the officer it is just a realism thing for me. 

Not a big deal was just a small suggestion I made. Not really worth looking too much into for you devs just wanted to bring it to your attention. 

Edited by KotaJon91
Added to it.