Cuffs

Redd

As a criminal I feel we should have the option to possibly break, steal or, have some type of way to take cuffs off other people. An experience I had was I kidnapped my friend from the hospital as police were distracted, I tried every possible thing to uncuff him but later found out it was impossible unless with an officer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TiLLeR said:

It's something we have discussed at the staff level and I think some form of lock picking will come in the future.  Not sure where it falls on the priority list but I know it's there.

I don't mean to be that guy but it's been discussed for too long. Honestly a quick update just to allow normal lockpicks have a % success rate would be a huge deal.

I mean you can be that 'guy' all you want.  I don't think we have a history of rushing development without thinking balance and proper mechanics through first.  There have been lots of things the dev team has been working on that the community has also asked for.  This will get done when it's ready to be worked on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1