Skills

Prince

I think If there be Some kind of skills like inventory size it will engage more the players . 

skills like : 

1-Trucking skill

2-Gang skill : that use for gang team and this can increase by the skills of member of the gangs team (the average of the members skill in gang team but before this need to some especial gang squad )

3-fishing skill

4-taxi and mechanic Skill

and other skills . 

For every job doing it more and more can increase it .  Like for fishing every much fish that we sell in fish seller . 

For mechanic number of repaired tubines and ... But a skill like gang skill it a little confusing . 

Should there be some squad or 4member special group that when we join it automaticly certain the skill of team .(should think about it more)

and now we have hunter : hunter skill that increase by meats that we sell; Evey one meat 0.1 exp . 

Its just a number but well all player will be try to be high ...

Edited by Prince

13 hours ago, Prince said:

For every job doing it more and more can increase it .  Like for fishing every much fish that we sell in fish seller . 

For mechanic number of repaired tubines and ... But a skill like gang skill it a little confusing . 

Should there be some squad or 4member special group that when we join it automaticly certain the skill of team .(should think about it more)

and now we have hunter : hunter skill that increase by meats that we sell; Evey one meat 0.1 exp . 

Its just a number but well all player will be try to be high ...

now that you explained which job would improve which skill , you could elaborate on what would each skill do to you? what advantage would you get by leveling up those skills?

Yes right . I didnt mention it . 

The Advantage  can be like these : 

1-The Skills would be a Criterion For all People in badlands . (should be a different between new and old players)

2-the skills can do Affiliation players to their job . (A person like me Will not abandon his job every few min)

number 1 and 2 are alittle  fantasy but Pretty useful for attract Players for along time . ( by this way Most of the players will be stay in their role for more time)

but Gang skill : I could not see a very professional Gang team until yet (Every one that buy a pistol like to forming a gang team lol) By Gang skills The gangs team will be organized for example : a person like me Will be able to choose between kind of gangs team ( why I will be able ? Beacuse when I have a gang team with like 9 lvl in skills well Others will be Forming and organize their gang team too) 

All of the skills are numbers just  but They are pretty useful for a More high RP . Of course right now *BadlandsRP* is Perofessional But I thought is Better to say my Idea as a member.

Im hope that My idea be useful . And should thanks from staff that Let us to say our Ideas here . 

It might just be me, but I'm still confused as to what the skills would actually do for your character. 
For instance, the hunter skill could benefit a player by gathering more meat the higher the level he/she is.
Maybe a little bit more elaboration on how these skills would effect a single player rather than just adding skills to level up for no purpose. (Unless you're meaning they have a purpose and I just don't understand it.)

Other than that, I feel as if more skills would benefit the longevity of the server for players. Would love to see skills based on jobs/aptitudes for a character.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bret Prozekt [2475] said:

It might just be me, but I'm still confused as to what the skills would actually do for your character. 
For instance, the hunter skill could benefit a player by gathering more meat the higher the level he/she is.
Maybe a little bit more elaboration on how these skills would effect a single player rather than just adding skills to level up for no purpose. (Unless you're meaning they have a purpose and I just don't understand it.)

Other than that, I feel as if more skills would benefit the longevity of the server for players. Would love to see skills based on jobs/aptitudes for a character.

btw you complete my mean .  It depend to developer to choose the best goal for skills . Just said If there be some more skills "would benefit the longevity of the server for players" 

thanks you 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the increase in skills for each job.

Ex: Increasing "Weed Growing" would allow you to harvest faster or eventually work up to a 1:1 at processing.

A meth skill that let's you cook faster. It would create a character on the server that would be sought out as a "cook."

An increase in fishing could allow you to have a higher chance to get better quality fish.

These are just a few ideas floating around in my head.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rex Thunderslap said:

I'd like to see the increase in skills for each job.

Ex: Increasing "Weed Growing" would allow you to harvest faster or eventually work up to a 1:1 at processing.

A meth skill that let's you cook faster. It would create a character on the server that would be sought out as a "cook."

An increase in fishing could allow you to have a higher chance to get better quality fish.

These are just a few ideas floating around in my head.

yes with this idea , lets use meth cook. If u cook alot of meth and become very proficient at it then maybe some rp could evolve out of ppl looking for / hiring you to cook meth for them at a %. It would become a somewhat player driven rp line with benifits of your characters in game choices and opening up a whole new line of creative rp. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...