Sending the CTSV back to the factory

Mefcy

52 minutes ago, Vito Marcano said:

I disagree with the points you bring up I’ll be honest but the thing that NEEDS to be fixed is the bullet proof tires that’s why most crims use them. If you factor in how much they spin out the other stuff IMO doesn’t matter 

Wait it has bullet proof tires too LMAO no way

2 hours ago, ZaxxYs said:

Be smarter when catching criminals. Damn im getting good at the answers

funny thing is, it was not about catching them, it was about watching gang shootouts and there be 4-5 CTSV's playing bumper cars doing drive by shootings and just ramming the shit out of each other.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Remington said:

funny thing is, it was not about catching them, it was about watching gang shootouts and there be 4-5 CTSV's playing bumper cars doing drive by shootings and just ramming the shit out of each other.

So let me ask ... as being in an MC in the city if we do drive by shootings does that mean we need the bikes removed?

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 6:27 PM, Remington said:

We all know the CTSV is broken. 

I see atleast one on 80% of illegal activities and shootings. 

They are way to fast and they are tanks. 

Dont need to say much else, we all know

Gotta say I disagree. 100% with bulletproof tires they are but now that it has been fixed no. Although being fast (like the other sedans) the car isnt broken for it's speed. It can handle some hits (sorta like the police vehicles) but are incredibly spinny and difficult to drive. I spent weeks learning to drive the car due to it's all black windshield and ability to be discreet. I see a lot more drafters & Jugulars than I do CTSV's when it comes to jobs 

11 hours ago, MJ High said:

Drive by's are the new meta IMO. Seems to me like there isnt on foot shoot outs anymore. At least the ones I have seen from recent gang wars or crims trying to break people out of prison.  

Prison breaks are always going to be done by crims with mk2 pistols from the vehicle unless something changes for balance. Police are too geared compared to criminals to go head to head on foot. Not to mention crims can only have 5 while cops can have 10+ which we've seen.  Every cop walking in with an ar and 600+ rounds to unload as they please encourages criminals to play from their vehicles & not engage on foot unless they want to be shot down. As for gang shootouts, yes. Unfortunately due to people playing on roofs or inside locked buildings on foot is typically another death sentence. I don't want to say it's right as i'd 100% rather see people on foot but just giving my two cents on the other end. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MJ High said:

Drive by's are the new meta IMO. Seems to me like there isnt on foot shoot outs anymore. At least the ones I have seen from recent gang wars or crims trying to break people out of prison.  

This happens because its a 5v10... I don't know about you but when the odds are already stacked against you and its not meant to be easy criminals have to find ways to compensate and cops do have ways of compensating, I just wish the bus broke down faster for prison transports, half the time DOC or LSPD/BCSO keep driving when all the tires are blown and it just turns into a skateout to get into the gates and secure the football, if the bus actually managed to get disabled perhaps there would be less of a need to stay within the vehicles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billryethejewishguy said:

This happens because its a 5v10... I don't know about you but when the odds are already stacked against you and its not meant to be easy criminals have to find ways to compensate and cops do have ways of compensating, I just wish the bus broke down faster for prison transports, half the time DOC or LSPD/BCSO keep driving when all the tires are blown and it just turns into a skateout to get into the gates and secure the football, if the bus actually managed to get disabled perhaps there would be less of a need to stay within the vehicles.

Working on that portion of the Prison Breakout tbh. Without increasing the meta...

10 Officers is too much on a transport. Officers , coming from a main cop, can and need to do Prison Transports better, so its not only a drive by only opportunity. There's ways for LEO's to allow, I shouldn't say allow, but at least encourage the suspects to get out of the vehicles. I just don't see it done often by PD. I see PD as you said just yeeting the vehicle and continuing on. I believe Prison Transports should be difficult, but I also feel a 2:1 ratio on potential attackers shouldn't take place. 

@Johnny Knuckles Don't think your Bikes have bullet proof tires? So I'm not sure what you mean. I think the issue stems with tires being bullet proof and the meta of using those vehicles ONLY during shoot outs. Your MC, from what I've seen doesn't drive the CTSV, so I'm pretty sure your good. lol. Not to mention, there's MC members that stay on there bikes for shoot outs, honestly I don't see anything wrong with that because you are very vulnerable still on those bikes. I think the comment on drive by's was more towards individuals that remain in there vehicles (not bikes), even when PD stops to engage in the shootout. 

Beyond that, I believe the bullet proof tires issue has been fixed, that was the biggest issue with the CTSV, the speed and everything is fine and shouldn't be tweaked. The thread was already addressed by Mr. Tim on the fix of the tires. I think if the conversation in regards to drive by's should continue, it should be in another thread. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vDrop said:

@Johnny Knuckles Don't think your Bikes have bullet proof tires? 

It was more directed at him saying "4-5 CTSV's playing bumper cars doing drive by shootings" nothing about the tires just the fact of being 4-5 of the same vehicle

I have used that car 1 time for shootouts without knowing it had issues with the tires... I prefer to use the cars I am used to driving

Edited by Johnny Knuckles
  • Like 1

After reading all of this, here's what I have concluded:

I don't understand when why someone sees a conflict in a car, they go straight to the forums without seeing it from both sides. There is to be reason why the CTSV is "meta" for everyone in the city due to it being a "tank", or "broken", and so on. At the end of the day, cars are tweaked to create fairness between all the people who use it. In this case, the CTSV is the go to car since its one of the only cars that can go up against cop cars / be equally matched with them when involved in crime. I could easily sit here and point the finger at which of the cop cars are "broken", or "unbalanced" but at the end of the day it doesn't help anyone except create conflict amongst the people. I wish there was a more open-minded selections of people in which see the picture from both sides, rather than just theirs's since its for their own sake. 

In terms of Knuckle's comment, it was to prove a justification between the reality of something being nerfed / why it shouldn't be nerfed due to the majority use of it. Something shouldn't be nerfed just because a lot of people use it. There should be an actual reasoning to it where it proves to be a great unbalance to the game (hence the bullet proof tire fix #Stuff). People use cars such as the CTSV as it allows them to once again have a fair chance against anyone really. It's a proven fact that the cars in this city are almost like toothpicks when it comes to being used in crimes / going up against PD. It shouldn't be implied that Crims/Civs should be subjected to local cars for crimes or anything along those lines because once against, theres no balance between cops and crims. 

When it comes to drive by shootings, this is a tricky subject. There are many factors that come into play when it comes to drivebys, and usually depends on the situation. When it comes to prisoner transports, there should be no question to it. Like stated above, when it comes to transports cops usually almost always have he upper hand due to numbers, and weaponry. Having there be 10+ cops against crims who are subjected to a certain number depending on how many they may have lost is just not balanced. When you have a bus that is trained to just keep pushing to the prison, regardless of the fact its part of an active warzone is a huge problem, especially when it comes to mobility. in the case the bus is stopped, you now have 10+ cops on foot with ARs that are as equal to Crims Class 3s, then it raises the equation. If Crims are then subjected to be on foot, the equation gets overrun, and there's no fun on ones side. At the end of the day its RP, and the thought of having to win tends to get in the way of peoples actions / thoughts. Sometimes its not so bad to lose, and this is something I think a majority of us need to work on. Personally, i'm not a fan of drive bys and tend to lead to on-foot fights, but once again it depends on the scenario.

Once again, I wish everyone as a collective group would look at it from both sides, rather than pointing the finger to nerf something that they deem as unfair since its competition against them. I think that all vehicles need a rework (fully understand that it takes a great amount of time to go thru / fix) including ALL PD vehicles. But again, this is my view on it, sorry if you disagree in any way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Knuckles said:

Word has been going around it was already tweaked

Bummer. 

@DJ Ramirez I like what you said, and I would hope the same is done when people say that about PD Stuff. But My concern of the vehicle wasn't the damage, or speed or any of that, it was just the tires that was addressed.