Increase time able to spent in prison

Lane2G

So, just looking for some more feedback for when we tweak this in the future. What path to longer sentences would yall personally prefer? Stacking charges, if you down 3 cops its 3 seperate charges, or just a flat increase to sentencing to charges with no stacking? React heart or stacking, trophy for flat time increase. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Coach said:

So, just looking for some more feedback for when we tweak this in the future. What path to longer sentences would yall personally prefer? Stacking charges, if you down 3 cops its 3 seperate charges, or just a flat increase to sentencing to charges with no stacking? React heart or stacking, trophy for flat time increase. 

i think stacking makes 100% sense, especially for people who evade multiple times in a row, all that happens to them is the same singular charge, or if they rob multiple things its usually only one charge. There should be a bigger penalty for having a huge warrant n such 

5 hours ago, Coach said:

Stack em up, 5 cops down should be 5x agg attempt murder,

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 7:44 AM, Coach said:

stackin them sounds fun and makes it generally more fair for charges. can't wait for a 20x agg attempt or something.

4 hours ago, floof said:

stackin them sounds fun and makes it generally more fair for charges. can't wait for a 20x agg attempt or something.

Now lets just hope crims will stop getting salty when they are finally caught. I know most are decent when they get caught but there will always be ones that will try to bitch about getting caught with 20 agg attempt murder charges and say it wasnt me lol. 

BIG +1 As a criminal I would love to see more time and multiple charges for the same offence if said offence was repeatedly done like theft, gta, atmpt murder, agg murder etc.. but not something like felony speeding cause I mean that doesn't make sense to have stacked felony speeding charges unless it was separate instances then I'm all for it. Only question is this was about time so if this plays into the total amount of your fine $$$ then I'd say -1 cause money doesn't grow on trees and sometimes a shootout is needed or just enjoyed by all involved so charge me for time as long as it don't break the bank! (A small increase in fines I get but not if you wanna charge me x6 atmpt agg murder and have me do time and all the money) :)

• Like 1