Class 2 Firearms Revamp

TwoTaDile

I always thought it would be cool To have more variety for crims on class 1/2s that are lethal like a glock with a illegal extended mag I also thought of a idea where on a pistol for crims maybe bring in a illegal “trigger” that turns someone average mk2 to automatic but of course some would say we have enough class 4s in the city but it’s more creative then just a new weapon 

• Like 3

+1 This is something I suggested a while ago, nothing ever really came from it though. I understand the idea of more guns = more hostility, but if we're honest, more class 2s out in the streets will mean less escalation to class 3/4s. It makes perfect sense with the gun economy right now, without getting into too much meta. Make them just as hard to obtain as any other weapon on the streets. 

Of course this wont fix the escalation completely to class 3/4s in gang wars or police shootouts but it will 100% make things more interesting and hopefully tone it down a bit.

• Like 4

big +1 to this i and like said above me a few comments it would allow a different level of not just going from mk2 to full autos cause i personally think even on the crim side for gang wars it would be more health for a class 2 then just the escalation to go from class 1 straight to class 3/4 

• Like 2