Hello

Sup4hNoOdles

Hello all

I'm new on the server since 01/21/2018. I'm a Belgian guy at the age of 26. I've been into like roleplay for a few years on multiple games such as: SWTOR, LIF:YO; ARMA III and offcourse GTAV. However i've only known this FiveM for a couple of days after it was refered by a friend of mine. I must say that this is what i've always hoped for on GTAV, a full roleplay experience on GTA. Before i often looked for other RP players and groups on the regular public sessions, wich was often hopeless. I hope to see you soon on the server as you meet my character "Leroy Cross".

BELOW A SMALL IC INTRODUCTION OF MY CHARACHTER:

V4XHJKT.png

Leroy Cross, a young hustler comming from the projects of Liberty City. It has only been recently that he moved from his residence in Chase Point, Bohan to the streets of Los Santos. The reason? Wanderlust, seeking a future, and most of all, escaping the growing violence brewing in the outskirts of LC. Eventhough he often looks as a gangbanger, he rather avoids violence and would only engage in violence when necessary. People back in his neighbourhood often called him 'Butterfly' because as a teenager he often hid a butterfly knife in his sock after he got violently robbed from his lunchmoney by a group of hobo's wandering on the streets to school. Eventually he got arrested because of it after school security found it doing a sweep during class. When Leroy became an adult it became clear that there was little prospect for the future if he stayed in LC. The streets grew more violent by the day, gangs ruling the blocks, and dope found on every streetcorner. Leroy wasn't a saint as he often dealt in drugs aswell to get by and pay the bills, however he never felt the need to kill someone over it. So with his surrounding becomming darker by the day, he believed it was time to move as far away as possible and seek a brighter future. And what better place than Los Santos?

Now it's only the question if Leroy will find the future he seeks or will he relapse in the same old life as he had in LC? Same b*llshit, different place.

Only time will tell....

Edited by Sup4hNoOdles
  • Like 1