LSPD/EMS distribution of the servers.

Risder

The distribution of LSPD and EMS (mainly LSPD) on the servers 1 and 2 are not very well. To have 6 cops on one server and 1 to 2 on the other isn't really the best setup. They need to be distributed properly, for example. 5 on one server and 5 the other. I think that this needs to be brought to the attention of the LSPD and EMS.

we do try to do our best and on the most part i think we do well overall, but on that note sometimes its nice to play with friends and ppl you gel more with . Im ure if you have 4/5 friends online im willing to bet 3 are not on server1 wen the other 2 are on server 2 .Just one of those weekend wanna police with friends kinda deal im sure

• Like 3

I think it’s also good to keep in mind that there’s a lot of training going on right now so that can also make the numbers look a off balanced at times, so you could have 3 police on one server and if two of them are qualified for training they’ll prob have two recruits with them aswell, to make it a total of 5, and if 2 police are on the other server who can’t train it will only be the two of them. Same thing applies with EMS, if that makes sense. But I know most of us do our best to jump onto whichever server needs help.

• 2 weeks later...