Revive request

Thorgs

I would like to suggest that the timer be higher and add $3000-5000 if the player wants to re-spawn quicker they pay that amount once timer is gone they may still re-spawn at no charge this will allow medics to get to there request and penalize the player if they wish re-spawn earlier and not wait.

• Like 3

Im monitoring the situation relating to revives. I believe a lot of people are giving up and not waiting for a medic. Part of it is because certain times of the day we have poor coverage for EMS. People are almost trained to respawn at the end of timer. The money penalty you propose is extremely brutal and would be a huge negative experience for people. I'll keep an eye on it and let the situation play out once we get evejn more EMS online. Hopefully that helps in itself and we can make smaller adjustments to the game mechanics.

• Thanks 1

the way i see it: atm we all know there is a bit of a lack of online Emss, and the police is usually super busy answering calls of all kinds, so yeah, it takes long, or might not even get the chance at all if there is no one online with the ability to revive. In my personal experience.. knowing this.. well.. i try NOT to get killed. So it goes two ways: either you understand that the services are not 100% available at all times and take your chances, or you just dont value your life and respawn 2165761 times a day. Normally the people that choose the second way dont even have the money to pay any fines. just my humble opinion :)

what would be reaaaally nice if possible, is that if you call 911 for a revive and there actually are EMS online, is if you would get some sort of message that they are coming. this way you just wait for it and not respawn.

I like this suggestion but when there is no ems online how about having first aiders? You would need training in first aid and carry some kind of med kit perhaps? Not sure how you would implement it though. Flori I have had notifications to say ems are on the way, I think it depends if they are already responding to someone.

I'd like to improve the system so that it's better for both medics and players. If there are no medics online, I think it would be fair to allow a player to respawn quicker than usual. Likewise, if a medic responds to a player's request, they should probably be made to wait a little longer before respawning.

Something we can definitely look into improving going forward.

• Like 1