Super Car Suggestions

I just wanted to chime in on the whole super car issue.

Instead of having us pay an arm and a leg for taking out our cars, why not add maintenance costs instead?

Premium Gas (Different pumps for super cars)

Maintenance (Oil Changes, Tune ups, etc.)

Insurance fees and registration.

These are just a few ideas I had in mind. Feel free to add or comment if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Would be cool to have vehicle maintenance, insurance fees, and registration renewals for all vehicles.  Premium gas would be nice too, makes sense for super cars.  The supercar fuel consumption is much better now with the last hotfix.  Feels more realistic as supercars have poor gas mileage.

• Like 2

Just now, AtomicGinger said:

I like the idea. All are great suggestions. But imo there would still need to be a higher garage fee. Maybe not 10k, but large enough to deter people from storing their cars in the garage and pulling it back out to avoid maintenance costs and get a quick fix. 

Super car garage fees have been reduced to 5k.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AtomicGinger said:

I like the idea. All are great suggestions. But imo there would still need to be a higher garage fee. Maybe not 10k, but large enough to deter people from storing their cars in the garage and pulling it back out to avoid maintenance costs and get a quick fix. 

Is there any way to have it that the cars don’t get repaired in the garage?

8 hours ago, Flori said:

what about (ready for the rotten tomatoes) super cars can only be repaired fully at certain locations? Lets say repair kits only repair engine to be able to drive but dont repair body damages, and there are a few garages in the map where you can go to repair fully? 

The AI's and players with poor driving or desync constantly smash into my supercar when I drive it or even when I have it parked.  As long as I can repair the body (visual looks) on the go, I don't have a problem with having to drive to a specific location to repair the engine.  I'm constantly using repair kits and going to car washes just to keep my car looking great visually, not to repair the engine.

On 24.2.2018 at 12:01 PM, Flori said:

what about (ready for the rotten tomatoes) super cars can only be repaired fully at certain locations? Lets say repair kits only repair engine to be able to drive but dont repair body damages, and there are a few garages in the map where you can go to repair fully? 

tbh, I would like to see something like this for every car.