Garage to every apartment

Johan

Just a small feedback/suggestion: Can you please add garages to every apartment?

I think it would be really fair. Because when you invest in an apartment, it's always a big investment even if it's "just" one of the lower tier apartments. I personally like the Del Perro building location the most and I feel like when you have an apartment, you should be able to park your car in a garage at there.

Why?

1) Well for example, if I park my car outside the Del Perro apartment, I enter my apartment and I spend there some time. When I get back, my car is most of the time despawned because you're not actually there (it takes you to eclipse towers as you know).

2) I'd really like "at the end of the day" to log off at my own apartment and it kinda sucks that you have invested that much money in an apartment and you have to run a few blocks to the closest garage just to put your car in and do the same when you get back.

IF THIS IS POSSIBLE  I would like to see you adding garages inside the actual garages at every apartment available at the moment.

For example, at Del Perro it would be this behind the building.

bo4abpp.png

I really appreciate hearing opinions from every apartment owner, and the devs.

- Johan

Edited by Johan | ynzx_
  • Like 2

IMO reason, why I sold mine a long time ago, was due to no garage. And the high-end apartments are ugly vs the 750k versions. So I deal with an ugly apt with a bit of function or a pretty apt for nothing but the apt.  

You could make it free or at a huge reduction to pull a car from the owned apt garage at eclipse bvd. And only at eclipse bvd... So long as you own a high tier apt... But still, have to pay for it in full at the low-end ones. There would still be value there for us to invest in the higher tier. 

Edited by KotaJon91
  • Like 1

Would there be a way to have it where a "low end" apartment owner can pay to rent a garage for the server cycle? Just a 1 time fee for that cycle to gain access? This would balance the issue imo. High end apartment owners get a garage with the apartment. Low end peeps have to rent the use of a garage. 

• Like 1

i never even thought about buying any of the existing apartments. i'm broke most of the time and it just wouldn't fit my lifestyle, but i do agree that apartments should have a garage. sadly i have no idea what in exchange would be a proper perk for the high-end apartment. a helipad on the roof maybe? or i can see options when you exit the apartments like "take the train to ..." where you would exit at specific subway stations

Edited by Muroko
adding stuff
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, speed said:

The nearby garage is one of the defining perks of buying a high end apartment. Adding garages to the low end apartments would devalue the high end ones.

So does that mean it's never gonna happen? Even with all the other suggestions here how to balance it between high and low-end apartments?