Make it more even between the cops and the citizens in gun fights

Jonathan

• So me and my friend was doing some illegal stuff when we were chased by the police. So me and my friend decided to start shooting the cops, but when we did it we hit one of them 5-8 times but he didnt die and then we got 1 shot by the stupid shotgun. And then there was another time when exactly the same thing happened but this time we hit a cop 7 times but he died and then we got 1 shot by the shotgun again. 
  • So my suggestion is that we citizens too can get bulletproof wests and shotguns, they dont have to be as good as the cops but just something that can make it more even in a gunfight. The shotgun can even be illegal for the citizens, but i only want to make the gunfights more even.
  • Another suggestion is: That if you add a shotgun, it would be cool if we could get sawed off shotguns and the pricerange would be around 20k.
Edited by Jonathan
  • Like 4

The idea of an illegal double barrel shotgun was raised at the last community meeting, appearing on the back of the user. Not sure what the status is of this idea, but I think its a good way to help diversify the civilian arsenal, and would be a better balance than adding machine pistols/uzis.

Keep in mind Police officers are supposed to use the minimum amount of force nessesery, if you feel something went a bit wrong you can write an IA report to help the officers out.

• Like 1

Oh ok, I think it is a good idea that it would show on the back, but i think that they should make it so you can hide it in the car or something like that. 

Yeah the cops should use as minimum amount of force nessesery, but i dont think it is fair for them to be able to take that many shots whilst i get oneshot. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Yeah the cops should use as minimum amount of force nessesery

If you shoot at a cop there is no minimum to it, Not like I'm going to pull my tazer out and shoot at you if I have a shotgun that will be used. Have you not been to the illegal gun store? some pretty powerful stuff there too. Just saying IDK where you think there is a minimum use of force cause Lethal force is authorized when a suspect with a weapon poses a direct and immediate threat to officer or civilian safety Period! @Gambino

Edited by Thorgs
  • Like 1