Animals industry Job

While i was harvesting some weed over the Grapeseed and watching so much animals over there, i got the idea why they shouldnt be used for making money LEGAL and with no PAIN/Killing them(Hunting for example)? 

If you are new to the town, you need money, you have gold mining and harvesting peaches as LEGAL solutions but you want something outside the big Los Santos? Thats it! 

Idea is the following: There is so much cows, deers and chickens in Grapeseed and near , so you should develop a thing that allow players to milking these cows, or to cut the deer's horn, or to lay chicken's eggs and sell it somewhere in the town or near it, so the players should make money without killing animals :)

Sorry for the bad english.

PS THIS POST IS NOT VEGAN! IM NOT VEGAN! ITS JUST MY IMAGINATION AND IDEA :D:D 

Edited by Kenneth / imaginat1oN

3 hours ago, imaginat1oN said:

If you are new to the town, you need money, you have gold mining and harvesting peaches as LEGAL solutions but you want something outside the big Los Santos? Thats it!

There are other things too .... Deliveries of taco and water, Taxi driver, Hunting

• 2 weeks later...