Drug Balancing

Hoopsure

Ok so seeing as people keep complaining about the drugs not being balanced I have a suggestion that may help with that a bit:

• Make it so that the more police that are online, the more money drugs can sell for, so the “risk vs reward” gets adjusted to be balanced for the current amount of police online. (Example: currently 1 weed sells for around 100-160, instead make it so if there’s no cops on, it’s sells for around like 100, but if there’s between 1-3 cops on, it can sell for around 150, and if there’s 4-6 on, it can sell for say 200 or more per weed, finally if there’s 6-8 cops on, it could sell for 300+ per weed (I don’t know what meth sells for so I’m just using weed as the example)(also the amounts I listed were just speculative, not hard set values, can be adjusted as needed), another idea is per cop it adds more value rather than between a number of cops)

• Make the illegal areas not illegal to be around, but if a player is seen doing the animations for drugs and such, they can then be searched. Makes it so there would be a bit more of a reason behind the cops searching people in the area than the reason just being they were in a known drug area.

TL;DR Make it so drug prices are adjusted by the number of cops on, so the more cops on the money drugs can make so its a bit more balanced. Also make it so people can only be searched in drug areas if they’re seen growing/making drugs or doing the animations instead of them just being in the area is grounds for a search.

Edited by Hoopsure

1 hour ago, Hoopsure said:

Ok so seeing as people keep complaining about the drugs not being balanced I have a suggestion that may help with that a bit:

You know there is a search option for this topic like IDK 5-6 times and something similar was brought up like this, this topic is like beating a dead horse

• Like 3

Selling more drugs based off how many cops are on duty would become the new meta. "Aye bruh I wonder how many cops are on duty. Imma go sell me some weedz and figure out that way.....*sells weed* awe sh*t son I only got 100 on that sell. Ain't no cops around!" 

Mechanic would be used the same way people use store robberies to see if there are cops on. 

• Like 1

AtomicGinger to that same point though cant criminals already go hit a robbery and if it says "not enough cops on" they then can go unload their van full of weed and get the same amount of money as they guy that just randomly tries to sell drugs with 6 cops on. Moving the price points base on cops would not only benefit the criminal but the cop aswell. It would drive drug based RP when the city is more lively and deter the guy selling at 10:01 est on server 2 with 3 ppl in the city.

• 3 weeks later...