Sing for your life

ImVexal

Just a quick question as it's always got me thinking...

Now my third time I have been randomly kidnapped for what I believe for no reason and forced to sing for my life when on duty...

What do you guys get out of it at the end of the day?

*Curiosity getting the better of me*

Edited by ImVexal
  • Like 1

Better than how kidnappings I am usually involved in go. Mine usually go something like this.

Them: Put your hands up and give me your gun, radio, etc.

Me: Hands them over.

Them: Now get in the back of the car.

Me: Slightly closes left eye.

Them: Did you see that? He closed his eye a little! HE'S CALLING FOR BACKUP

Me: Gets shot.

The End 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, monk said:

Better than how kidnappings I am usually involved in go. Mine usually go something like this.

Them: Put your hands up and give me your gun, radio, etc.

Me: Hands them over.

Them: Now get in the back of the car.

Me: Slightly closes left eye.

Them: Did you see that? He closed his eye a little! HE'S CALLING FOR BACKUP

Me: Gets shot.

The End 

Yeah been in that situation many of times also

Don't know if this is who it was that kidnapped you, but there is a villain in the city by the name of "Whisper". He actually has a lot of backstory in his character and he can legitimately only whisper. He changes his life story to every victim he has, saying something like "You know why they call me Whisper? Because my drunk mother ripped my vocal chords out as a child" or something extreme like that. He kidnaps people to make them sing because he himself cannot enjoy that luxury. I don't know, but in this guys' case it's not really like a "troll" as you may see it. Though, again, I don't know if he's the one who kidnapped you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Serena said:

Don't know if this is who it was that kidnapped you, but there is a villain in the city by the name of "Whisper". He actually has a lot of backstory in his character and he can legitimately only whisper. He changes his life story to every victim he has, saying something like "You know why they call me Whisper? Because my drunk mother ripped my vocal chords out as a child" or something extreme like that. He kidnaps people to make them sing because he himself cannot enjoy that luxury. I don't know, but in this guys' case it's not really like a "troll" as you may see it. Though, again, I don't know if he's the one who kidnapped you.

I mean in that sense that really good RP, but when people do it everytime they kidnap someone its just not fun.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The amount of kidnappings on Badlands is absolutely crazy. There didn't used to be so much when I first joined, but now they've skyrocketed. Sometimes they make absolutely no sense, and half of the time it's not even realistic. There are more things someone can do other than kidnapping, I just wish people could be more original.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, fwalandra said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The amount of kidnappings on Badlands is absolutely crazy. There didn't used to be so much when I first joined, but now they've skyrocketed. Sometimes they make absolutely no sense, and half of the time it's not even realistic. There are more things someone can do other than kidnapping, I just wish people could be more original.

True.

4 hours ago, Matttheman said:

Image result for frustrated gif

Every time i hear someone being taken hostage just to sing for there life.

Almost my reaction everytime I hear "Put your hands up." Unless I know it's someone who isn't doing it to just do it or won't half ass the RP.