Changes to Vehicle Lighting

How difficult is it to add something like scene lights on the side of the ambulance, or alley lights on the police light bars? Sometimes, parking the ambulance/squad car in an area to light it up can be difficult/causes traffic problems as I can’t get the headlights pointed in the right direction.

For example: You have someone down in the ditch along side the road up by hunting grounds. You park the truck on the shoulder, out of traffic, and turn on the right sided scene lights to shine down on the scene. 

P.S. I’ll probably be flamed for being too realistic. ;) 

• Like 3

We wouldn't flame you for a suggestion but what you're asking requires ELS to be implemented which hasn't made it's way to fivem yet. Either that or having control over the vehicle models we use on the server which we don't because those vehicles were made by random vehicle makers.

Edited by Osk
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 4:32 PM, Thorgs said:

I agree cause the ELS ones are bad ass

A lot of people (including us) have been patiently awaiting ELS to make it's way to fiveM without any bugs. https://forum.fivem.net/t/release-els-fivem-server-sync-lights-sirens-custom-patterns/64048/166 it's been released but if you read through the comments it's not flawless yet, seems to have bugs that need fixed. 

• Like 2