More Immersive Health/Damage

Storrent

As it stands, there are two current states of "healthiness": Perfectly healthy and limping. You begin limping once revived by EMS, regardless of injury. I'm not asking for an in-depth injury system, because it's unnecessary. What we need is more dynamics that tie into the current health bar. Right now, you can be on 1% HP, and still be running around, fit as a fiddle, and just shove some nondescript Pills down your gullet to restore that HP to full, no repercussions. What I'm proposing is this:

Remove the limp from being revived, and move it to whenever you're below 50% health (numbers subject to change in QA testing). Don't let pills take you above this threshold, and require a hospital visit to get you fine again. Being revived by EMS will put you at/below this threshold, so you're still limping when you're revived. (Also, let us get treatment at Mount Zonah pls)

• Like 1

More damage from impactful crashes/activities, I had one crash yesterday that would of killed me instantly...def speeding on back road, flew through windshield and skid across the road, I walked away with 10% of my life taken away.  Just an afterthought on the main aspect of the post.

• Like 1