Arrest Animation

vDrop

• 2 months later...

I was just wondering if the hands on head kneeling emote will ever be added. I think this emote would be very useful for hostages, kidnapping, code 5 stops, and so many other things. its a very simple script that many other servers have. it could simply be a /huk or /k in chat to activate, or a keybind. such as maybe Shift + X possibly.  A possible pre-made script could be https://forum.fivem.net/t/release-arrestanims-1-0/44418. im not sure if theres a specific script for a separation between kneeling with hands up and hands-on head but i dont know how it would code as i dont know Lua. maybe /huk for going onto your knees with hands up. then press x to take your hands away from your head and to put them in the air.

I'm really interested inwhat everyone thinks of the idea. i think it would really improve immersion.

(used to be a topic of its own, i didnt see sullys post and a friendy mod moved it. thanks)

dpdthingy.jpg

Edited by Eric Smith (36624)
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Drop said:

Thanks for the revival! ❤️ 

I have no idea how your original post wasnt noticed. seeing as a mod moved my post i assume they're aware that people want it. maybe the code is broken or it I apply well to badlands

Edited by Eric Smith (36624)
Removed unclear joke (:
  • Haha 1