Vehicle Handling Thread

Osk

Make and Model (as specific as possible!): F620 Coupe
Any mods? If so list them here:  Everything
How is the vehicle's damage?: Fair.
How does the vehicle handle?: It handles well, but when you go to slow down thw breaks don't work the best. "Even just pulling into a parking spot"

Does the weather have any affect on the handling in a negative way?: Not that i'm aware of.
Are the speeds too high, too low, or perfect?: About basic, could use some more up and go.

Are there any other issues with the vehicle not covered above?: So far just the breaking in the car.

Edited by dream

8 hours ago, dream said:

Make and Model (as specific as possible!): F620 Coupe
Any mods? If so list them here:  Everything
How is the vehicle's damage?: Fair.
How does the vehicle handle?: It handles well, but when you go to slow down thw breaks don't work the best. "Even just pulling into a parking spot"

Does the weather have any affect on the handling in a negative way?: Not that i'm aware of.
Are the speeds too high, too low, or perfect?: About basic, could use some more up and go.

Are there any other issues with the vehicle not covered above?: So far just the breaking in the car.

The sports cars will be part of the next update so that includes the F620 so it should be changed after that. Thanks Dream

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xXTHOMRANKSXx said:

I may be writing this under the wrong topic but i just wanted to ask if there is any cars for the people ho love drifting??

Yes this is unfortunately not the thread for that question but to answer you since I'm here...I'm not entirely sure if I'll get into making a certain vehicle or vehicles catered to people who like drifting.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Osk said:

Yes this is unfortunately not the thread for that question but to answer you since I'm here...I'm not entirely sure if I'll get into making a certain vehicle or vehicles catered to people who like drifting.

well there is a car in the garage called Drift Tampa :D  (can delete this post)

Make and Model (as specific as possible!): Dubsta 6x6 (offroad vehicle)
Any mods? If so list them here:  Engine, transmission and brakes all to max level. Rear and front bumpers
How is the vehicle's damage?: Frontal collision at 20mph destroys the vehicle.
How does the vehicle handle?:
Its ok, except for the brakes, not very responsive but being such a heavy car i understand that.
Does the weather have any affect on the handling in a negative way?: Rain makes the climbing impossible.
Are the speeds too high, too low, or perfect?: Not so fast... but that i dont mind for this car.

Are there any other issues with the vehicle not covered above?: It doesnt go up hill like it did before. Being a 6x6 it should have zero problems going up a low hill like the one at the peach fields. Its just not fun anymore :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flori said:

Make and Model (as specific as possible!): Dubsta 6x6 (offroad vehicle)
Any mods? If so list them here:  Engine, transmission and brakes all to max level. Rear and front bumpers
How is the vehicle's damage?: Frontal collision at 20mph destroys the vehicle.
How does the vehicle handle?:
Its ok, except for the brakes, not very responsive but being such a heavy car i understand that.
Does the weather have any affect on the handling in a negative way?: Rain makes the climbing impossible.
Are the speeds too high, too low, or perfect?: Not so fast... but that i dont mind for this car.

Are there any other issues with the vehicle not covered above?: It doesnt go up hill like it did before. Being a 6x6 it should have zero problems going up a low hill like the one at the peach fields. Its just not fun anymore :(

Thanks @Flori I'll take care of it because peach farming is supposed to be fun :D

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Make and Model (as specific as possible!): Benefactor Surano
Any mods? If so list them here: Turbo, level 4 engine tuning, racing brakes, etc
How is the vehicle's damage?: It has perfect damaing
How does the vehicle handle?: Almost perfect, apart from the speed

Does the weather have any affect on the handling in a negative way?: It slides in the rain but it's realistic
Are the speeds too high, too low, or perfect?: 
Speeds are fucked, it should atleast go 160mph considering a 30k bike can go 180mph. I payed like 150k and it's kinda slow
Are there any other issues with the vehicle not covered above?: N/A

8 hours ago, Sammy Valentino said:

Make and Model (as specific as possible!): Benefactor Surano
Any mods? If so list them here: Turbo, level 4 engine tuning, racing brakes, etc
How is the vehicle's damage?: It has perfect damaing
How does the vehicle handle?: Almost perfect, apart from the speed

Does the weather have any affect on the handling in a negative way?: It slides in the rain but it's realistic
Speeds are fucked, it should atleast go 160mph considering a 30k bike can go 180mph. I payed like 150k and it's kinda slow
Are there any other issues with the vehicle not covered above?: N/A

The Surano without any performance boosts hits a top speed of 150mph. The fastest motorcycle in the server as of right now is the Hakuchou (382K pricetag) which hits a top speed of 150. I'm not sure what 30k bike you're referring to that hits 180mph. The akuma (29k) hits a top speed of 131mph. We have no stock motorcycle that's faster than the stock surano. Comparing a motorcycle to a car and only comparing top speeds doesn't necessarily justify the pricetags. Motorcycles are cheaper comparatively because of their fragility, how much more dangerous they are to drive, and because of the limited space they provide. The surano's speeds are fine the way they are compared to our spreadsheet as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Make and Model (as specific as possible!):  Declasse Tampa
Any mods? If so list them here: It has all mods, they just dont improve anything.
How is the vehicle's damage?: It seems legit.
How does the vehicle handle?: It can't turn worth a damn when going over 30mph.

Does the weather have any affect on the handling in a negative way?: The turning is worse in rain.
This car in real life is a 65 mustang. This car is a twin turbo and should go way quicker than it does. The accelartion should be 0-60 in 3-4seconds, and 0-100 in 7seconds. The car comes factory as 12 seconds in the 1/4 mile. The car looks awesome but it is way to slow on start and the top end is only 126. The top end on this vehicle should at least be 160. The fully upgraded version especially with twin turbo should be about 700whp. The acceleration and top end Is what I would love to see worked on. 
Are there any other issues with the vehicle not covered above?: More custom options would be great.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone who took the time to share constructive feedback on the handling of individual vehicles. We will constantly be making adjustments that we see feel are necessary for vehicles in the future but overall we feel like vehicles are in a much better spot than they were. 

• Thanks 1

• Osk locked this topic