Business

errorlink

I want to suggest gang rules apply to businesses now, i'm saying this because I see businesses hire 8 people and bring them to cocaine and while i'm doing my cocaine they are splitting people up to attack cops and say they aren't together. They also make sure that only the higher end employees are the ones matching. To me that's agreeing to be together if you are working in a business. I ran a business with Reggie for months before businesses came out and it was still considered a gang. 

It's ridiculous and unfair to cops.

Doing wine sure I agree with it but regarding to illegals it should be gang rules.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, errorlink said:

I want to suggest gang rules apply to businesses now, i'm saying this because I see businesses hire 8 people and bring them to cocaine and while i'm doing my cocaine they are splitting people up to attack cops and say they aren't together. They also make sure that only the higher end employees are the ones matching. To me that's agreeing to be together if you are working in a business. I ran a business with Reggie for months before businesses came out and it was still considered a gang. 

It's ridiculous and unfair to cops.

Doing wine sure I agree with it but regarding to illegals it should be gang rules.

I would agree 100%, especially when it comes to Cocaine. People are taking advantage of this. 

4 minutes ago, Drop said:

I would agree 100%, especially when it comes to Cocaine. People are taking advantage of this. 

It's bad when someone who's based around criminal RP is complaining it's unfair to the cops.

I really should start recording as well because people are dumb and say oh there's this many cops on duty oh one just clocked on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, errorlink said:

I really should start recording as well because people are dumb and say oh there's this many cops on duty oh one just clocked on.

I wish we used teamspeak or something outside of discord for comms.  Something you would have to log in to only when you're on duty and could be audited upon request to see if you're logged in when not on duty.

But to the OP - absolutely needs to be gang rules.  However, I can see from an admin perspective how this may be difficult to monitor or enforce.  Just like you said they're already splitting up and saying they aren't together.  So, it would be difficult to determine who is with who.

What I wouldn't mind seeing is that anybody doing business activity kind of follow the gang rule that people should be in matching attire to easily determine if they are part of the group.  I would think that, at least in wine, IRL a winemaking business would probably have some kind of uniform or make it easy to see what business they are affiliated with.

Edit:

Of course I keep thinking after I hit the submit button.  But it would be nice from a PD aspect if I check an ID I can see the name of the business or business entity that person is either employed by or an owner of.  I know this doesn't do much for the people that like to freelance their work out to have people pitch in when needed.

Edited by Chase McCane (Fludiddy)

Gang rules already apply to businesses. We don't use "gang" as a formal term here - we loosely define a "gang" as any group of players that cooperate together. This is listed in the rules.

Gangs
Any organized group of players that engage in hostile RP together is considered to be a gang.

If two businesses are agreeing to defend each other, or are combining their numbers in violent scenarios above the allowed amount, that could be a violation of gang rules.

If you see something like this, please report it.

This part too, i feel a lot of players claim to be, or act like they are in a gang but do not follow these rules. 

Gang Behavior

• Active gang members should wear matching attire that makes them easily identifiable as a member of the gang.
  • Gangs should not harass or otherwise disrupt the gameplay of other players.
Edited by Merr Khan

22 minutes ago, BlackMagic0 said:

My only thing is how do you separate people who legitimately just met up there from people abusing the rules? I honestly agree with the massive crowds being weird.
Just trying to remember their are small businesses that will just bump into others up there too.

It's up to the players. "There's 11 people in this Cocaine Lab working together. Maybe I should not pull out my weapon just in case"

Cover your own actions, don't get banned.

• Thanks 1

Business owners could set up "guards". These people are only ones who are allowed to engage in hostility. So if you have 11 business friends working at cocaine, when cops arrive 4 guards will engage and 7 workers surrender by putting hands up or scatter and run away.

But the way I see cocanine is, it is SOLO activity, so you dont need other people to do it so no wonder there are 10+ people who pull their weapons on cops because none of them are assosiated or just paired up with friend. Perhaps change cocaine in similar way like wine? You need more folks to create single product. *shrugs*

Edited by Victor