Golf Cart / Caddy

Cheez

Make the golf cart/caddy buyable from the car shop? Would like to be able to buy one instead of having to go find one and then lockpick it.

Not sure if this has been brought up before.

Edited by Cheez
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Cheez said:

Make the golf cart/caddy buyable from the car shop? Would like to be able to buy one instead of having to go find one and then lockpick it.

@George Cahill finished it best. Lockpick one, and RP it out if your pulled over. My assumption of it not being available would be due to exactly what @DanielBos noted in his comment, which is the golf cart would legit not be "street legal", therefore I can see why it wouldn't be purchasable. 

• Like 3

See, I've lock picked a golf cart before, the thing is they don't spawn 100% of the time. Didn't think about it being street legal though, that is true. Anyway to close this topic as i think there has been a valid discussion on why it shouldn't be added.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bob Johnson said:

Where I am from you can get golf carts licensed to be street legal. But they can't be driven on highways and such. Just sayin'.

Same. They are considered street legal here but not on highways/freeways. Only streets at or under 25 or 35 (I forget which) MPH in my state.
They are considered 'low speed vehicles'. And don't require a license or registration in the state.

Unless the golf cart can go over 20 MPH. Then it's considered a motor vehicle and go anywhere one can.

Edited by BlackMagic0