Tow Truck Driver Vehicle Tagging

First of all, I’d like to thank the LSPD on the server tonight who came out and tagged vehicles for me to take to impound. I enjoy making money much like everyone else. With that being said, would there be a way to give tow truck drivers the ability to tag their own vehicles to take to impound rather than having LSPD do it? I know that they stay very busy on the server with everything else going on, and I feel that it would be easier on both parties if tow truck drivers could tag their own vehicles. LSPD officers told me that they would rather us not call them for tagging and that they would tag automatically if they saw cars. Obviously, tagging cars is the last thing on their priority list, and I don’t want to have to call them and wait 5-10 minutes for them to come out and tag a vehicle for me to take. It would be much easier to pull up to a vehicle, tag it myself, and then load it onto my truck and take it to impound for money! Please let me know feedback on this, I am interested to see what the rest of the community has to say about this idea. Thanks all!

• Like 1

Love the idea, and it makes sense, the only problem is you have to sadly look at all aspects and "troll proof" the system. Having the tow truck driver able to tag the vehicles would more then likely create a cycle of ppl abusing it and tagging A- player vehicles to troll them / steal them simply to be "insert" or B- drivers running locals off the road and tagging everything in sight for easy money. As much as i agree with your post , sadly this is a case of we cant have nice things since shitlords are a everywhere :(

it's true that it would be a bad idea to give tow truck workers the ability to tag other cars/trucks with out the police help.. but if you read the agreement as to signing up to this job. if you lose it it's gone for ever.  you won't ever get this licence back once removed. so what harm would it be.. it is a job to those that want to do the job right. but then again.. tow trucking is alittle glitchy when picking up car's atm. 

Thorgs, 

As a tow truck driver on the server (Public 1), I appreciate the tagging of vehicles for us!  Definitely gives us something else to do to make money when we have no tows to do.  Again, I appreciate the responses, and maybe once we get some quality people who will not abuse the power, we can change the way that we do tows!  Hopefully I'll see you in the server sometime!