Suggestions for jobs.

Johan

So I was thinking for a few legal jobs that you probably could add. 

1st : GoPostal carrier

- You would need a truck (mule) for this job.

- You get packages from the GoPostal terminal and then you drive them to locations that are marked on your GPS.

2nd : Garbage man

- You would need a Trash Truck for this job.

- You sign in as a garbage man and then you get locations marked on you GPS where you should empty trashcans. 

3rd : Farmer

- Works the same way as gold mining, weed, meth.

- For example, there would be a field where you need to go to harvest some wheat, then go to other spot where you produce bread from that wheat, then you go to sell it at some other place. (In Sandy shores?)

These would be decent paying jobs but nothing crazy ofc. It should be possible to these, at least I have seen these on other servers. You've probably already planned to add more jobs but here is just some examples that I think would be nice! :) 

- Johan :P 

Edited by yNzx_
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, yNzx_ said:

- You get packages from the GoPostal terminal and then you drive them to locations that are marked on your GPS.

- You sing in as a garbage man and then you get locations marked on you GPS where you should empty trashcans. 

3rd : Farmer

- Works the same way as gold mining, weed, meth.

- For example, there would be a field where you need to go to harvest some wheat, then go to other spot where you produce bread from that wheat, then you go to sell it at some other place. (In Sandy shores?)

These would be decent paying jobs but nothing crazy ofc. It should be possible to these, at least I have seen these on other servers. You've probably already planned to add more jobs but here is just some examples that I think would be nice! :) 

- Johan :P 

Johan 

Chain made a pretty good post too i do like the postal job

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 9/6/2017 at 4:17 AM, --- said:

- You sign in as a garbage man and then you get locations marked on you GPS where you should empty trashcans. 

these jobs would be great if added... I would be happy to help (outside of coding) in any way I can to bring these to BLRP

• Like 1