Car repairs at LS customs

Johan

What do you guys think if it was possible to repair cars again at LS customs but it would cost a little. I think it would be more realistic and when we get that towing service then you could remove the ability to fix a vehicle from normal citizens and only the tow truck guys could repair cars or you should just get towed to the closest LS customs. 

9 hours ago, Muroko said:

that feature was taken away cause people who were escaping the police were using it during the chase. 

I know that but I thought they were using the gragaes more because there you had to only press E. In LS customs you have to go to the menu anyways before you can repair.

12 hours ago, yNzx_ said:

I know that but I thought they were using the gragaes more because there you had to only press E. In LS customs you have to go to the menu anyways before you can repair.

Yeah but its only one more xtra click at the LS Customs too you drive up hint enter and the arrow down to repair and done maybe that would take 5 sec longer now it take you about 30 sec to repair so you cant get away that easily and would you agree that repair kit it more realistic then pushing E?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

Yeah but its only one more xtra click at the LS Customs too you drive up hint enter and the arrow down to repair and done maybe that would take 5 sec longer now it take you about 30 sec to repair so you cant get away that easily and would you agree that repair kit it more realistic then pushing E?

well yeah true that. But maybe if it was possible to make that repair last longer at LS customs :P Idk I think it would be more realistic than repairing on the streets fully totaled cars, but I do understand that matter from the eyes of cops.