Taking a cop hostage

Kilo

Wen taking a cop hostage , all other officers are ment to ignore the blue gps dot and go aboot their bussiness. Now my issue with this is , ignoring a blue dot blowing passed you a block away is kinda hard to ignore and we basicly have to write that cop off as gone. If we do successfuly ignore then dot and happen to find the officer legit , the hostage taker (in my exp) is the first to call bs and assumes we used the dot.Ive never really had a police hostage situation not end with salt .Not saying it does not happen ,simply in my experience its very rare. Now to avoid this whole you used the dot /no we did not crap i would suggest that A-if possible wen you use the weapons disablement kit it removes the gps or B-ppl need to accept the fact that if u take a cop hostage your basicly taking a gps cop with you and plan and act accordingly . Would like to hear your thoughts , thanks -Kilo Woods

• Like 8