Illegal activities courses

Bubba

To add a bit more of value of life, and something new to do, maybe having illegal activities courses that you have to pay for could be something, let me explain.

Say you add cocaine/meth production courses at an illegal place where you pay for a course wich would have you train the activity for a short period of time at that place without getting the drugs would make you produce cocaine/meth slightly faster when you do produce them at the lab/RV and same with lockpicking vehicles/safe cracking. Maybe negotiation/marketing course aswell to imrprove timer and more sales. All this at high cost to not ruin balance.

Location could maybe be black market 2nd floor, there are a bunch of chemical stuff there and its a shady place and illegal, so if u get busted up there the course would be canceled and you would have to pay again and start over, it would make sense. 

Edited by Dover (Bake Dover)
Adding information from comments below.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dover (Bake Dover) said:

To add a bit more of value of life, and something new to do, maybe having illegal activities courses that you have to pay for could be something, let me explain.

Say you add cocaine/meth production courses at an illegal place where you pay for a course wich would have you train the activity for a short period of time at that place without getting the drugs would make you produce cocaine/meth slightly faster when you do produce them at the lab/RV. and same with lockpicking vehicles/safe cracking. 

Honestly this would be an interesting though, any price ideas at all?

Edited by Reuben ~ Reckonity

i definitely think they should cost a bit, no idea of how much, i guess that could be discussed.

And if you get busted while taking the course you would have to go back there and pay again and start over, so it would be a new place for lspd to patrol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dover (Bake Dover) said:

i definitely think they shouldd cost a bit, no idea of how much, i guess that could be discussed.

Yeah most definitely, it's giving them an advantage and an argument that I would definitely use in this situation is it's giving an advantage to the criminals ruining the balancing which is in fair true. I would kinda like to see something like this honestly. I'll throw a random price and hope that it's worked with. I'd say with a course that big that helps it's gotta be something like 30 - 50k

• Like 1

I’ve been intending to add a “chemistry” aptitude since cocaine was released, just never got around to it. It would function similarly to the way you describe, but would be increased by producing drugs rather than just paying for it. It would be lost on death similar to strength.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, speed said:

I’ve been intending to add a “chemistry” aptitude since cocaine was released, just never got around to it. It would function similarly to the way you describe, but would be increased by producing drugs rather than just paying for it. It would be lost on death similar to strength.

Amazing, would definitely be a good thing since it's probably going to be getting buried under stuff like Weapon Crafting when it fully comes out. 

1 hour ago, speed said:

Everybody will be top chemists for cooking a bit tho, i mean it makes sense, the more you do it the better you become, but i think the courses could be interesting, and a way to make us pay money, i know you guys love taking our valuable cash! and can also be used for future jobs that will be implemented, like the weapon crafting and probably many more. 

I guess its "WAAAYY" more work tho, than adding a chemistry aptitude.

The idea behind it is not to learn the activity, but become "professional" so you perform the activity you took the course for SLIGHTLY FASTER by paying an high amount of money for that course. Having a lot of courses taken would increase the value of life a bit, and we would have something new to spend money on. The only way to lose that knowledge would be by bleeding out. Please read the topic before posting.

• Like 2