CBD Capsules

Coach

So with the new drug changes to pills, you have 3 options to get better if you get hurt, 1. Take pills and risk addiction, 2. Smoke a joint and in turn break the law, or 3. Stop whatever your doing and go to a hospital. This makes it hard for characters who don't want to use drugs to stay safe and healthy. I've been thinking of how to get a middle ground between addictive pills and illegal weed and the solution is CBD capsules. Unlike joints, they have no THC so they are legal and they have no addictive properties. The way to make them is as follows:

1. Obtain marijuana buds. Only high grade marijuana can be made into CBD caps so no Kifflom Kush, only Serpickleberry.
2. Go to U-tool and obtain Ethyl Alcohol. It will cost 1000 and one bottle is good for 10 pills.
3. Bring the supplies to the door to the right of the Betta Life Pharmaceuticals building. It is directly east of the high end apartments.
4. A menu will open up giving you the choice to make CBD Capsules. The caps will be made and cost 5 Serpickle Buds and 1/10 bottle of Ethyl Alchohol.

The capsules will be 100% legal and non- addictive, however the buds will be illegal obviously while they are still in bud form.
This is just a basic idea put together and hopefully the community can give their inputs to make it better thought out and tweak it. The location I'm iffy about, i was thinking either this or the small room behind Smoke on the Water down on the boardwalk. Also the numbers/prices i'm unsure about aswell, they probably need to be tweaked. Any suggestions/criticisms are appreciated.

Edited by Gianni Vermicelli
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, TiLLeR said:

I just go to the hospital.  They are all over the place and give me a full heal w/o risk of addiction.  I like that it forces a decision/change in behavior personally.  I think, especially in hostile situations, that it helps provide a good break.

I personally love that pills are no longer being ate by the dozen in the middle of fights anymore.  It really does make you choose between things.
Each has advantages and disadvantages.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 4:47 PM, TiLLeR said:

I just go to the hospital.  They are all over the place and give me a full heal w/o risk of addiction.  I like that it forces a decision/change in behavior personally.  I think, especially in hostile situations, that it helps provide a good break.

you also don't make wine

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...